Used Robotic Manipulators for Sale
A robotic manipulator is another term for an industrial robot. It refers to a sequence of mechanical link and joint connections used to handle, manipulate, and move parts without any direct involvement from an operator. Robotic manipulators are commonly used to automate production related tasks across numerous industries. Automating with a robotic manipulator will reduce costs, increase productivity, improve quality, and cut cycle times creating a more efficient operation.
Robots Done Right sells a wide variety of used robotic manipulators. Used robotic manipulator types available through RDR include:
- • Articulated - Articulated is the most common type of robotic manipulator. The majority of used robots for sale at Robots Done Right are of the articulated variety. Articulated robots feature a base that is attached to a robotic arm. The FANUC Arcmate 100ic is a used articulated robot available through RDR.
- • Delta - Delta robotic manipulators feature a domed robotic body with three parallel joint arms that extend downward and attach to a single EOAT. The used FANUC M-2ia for sale at RDR is ideal for high speed pick and place applications.
- • Gantry - Gantry robotic manipulators are mounted to a linear track system with three axes that run perpendicular to one another. These robotic manipulators are ideal for covering bigger workspaces.
- • SCARA - SCARA robots are one of the smaller robotic manipulators and are known for their speed. These robots are mainly used for automating small parts assembly and feature a unique combination of rigid and flexible movements.
- • Collaborative - Collaborative robotic manipulators feature an enhanced safety system that allows for fenceless operation for direct human to robot interaction. The Universal UR10 is one of the used collaborative robots available at Robots Done Right.