Who We Are
Robots Done Right is a Florida based equipment company with a primary focus on buying and selling used robots and used robotic equipment. We specialize in the following areas:
- Purchasing Used Robots - Robots Done Right purchases used robots with brands including FANUC, ABB, Yaskawa Motoman, and KUKA. Transactions are typically made quickly and in some cases, the same day. Once we have the information on the robot for sale, an offer will made. Robots Done Right purchases uses robots for resale and for parts, so any robot will be considered.
- Selling Used Robots - Robots Done Right sells hundreds of used robots per year directly and through our network of partners. We keep a low overhead allowing us to limit margins and pass that savings on to our customers. Our ability to purchase in bulk also results in lower pricing. With a vast number of industry partners, RDR can arrange for robots to be reconditioned or have features such as robotic welders and end of arm tooling. In addition, Robots Done Right partners with other resellers on deals allowing for a large, diverse inventory of robots in stock.
- Robot Trade Ins - Looking to upgrade a robot to a newer model or change to a different brand? Contact us. Since we deal in all brands of industrial robots we are equipped to purchase your FANUC robot and turn it into a Yaskawa Motoman robot.
- Robot Brokerage - Don't see a robot model in our inventory? No problem, let us help you find it. Robots Done Right works with other resellers in order to facilitate transactions. Why spend time shopping around to locate a specific robot when we have first-hand knowledge of dozens of resellers inventories and can locate a robot within minutes. We want to be your first stop when looking to make a robotic purchase.
- Robot Part Sales - Robots Done Right sells used robotic parts for all brands of robot. Spare parts can typically be shipped the same business day of the purchase.
- Robot Line Decommissioning - Robots Done Right partners with various decommissioning companies to purchase and remove entire production lines. These decommissioning companies have many years of experience in taking down robotic production lines. We are capable of purchusing hundreds of robots still in production and removing them at our cost.