FANUC M-900i Series Robots
FANUC is known for their highly reliable and durable industrial robots. One of their most rugged factory robot lines is the M-900i series. The FANUC M-900i series consists of several high payload robots capable of handling some of the toughest jobs and harshest environments. Each industrial robotic arm in the series consists of six axes. Six axis robot payloads are on the heavy side with ranges from 150 kg to 700 kg. These robot manipulators are some of FANUC’s highest payload robots making them capable of automating heavy payload applications. These articulated robots also feature long reaches starting at 2,650 mm and going up to 3,704 mm. The long reach of these industrial robotic arms provides a wide work envelope, making them capable of handling large workpieces or covering large work areas.
Robots in the SeriesThe FANUC M-900i series consists of two robot lines, the M-900iA robots and the M-900iB robots. The M-900iA robotic manipulators are the predecessors to the M-900iB robots. Notable handling robots from the FANUC M-900iA and M-900iB lines include:
- • FANUC M-900iA/260L - The FANUC M-900iA/260L is one of the extended reach robots of the series. It has an impressive reach of 3,100 mm and a maximum payload of 260 kg.
- • FANUC M-900iA/350 - The FANUC M-900iA/350 features a payload capacity of 350 kg and a reach of 2,650 mm.
- • FANUC M-900iA/400L - The FANUC M-900iA/400L is another extended reach robot of the series. It features a reach of 3,625 mm and a payload of 400 kg.
- • FANUC M-900iA/600 - The FANUC M-900iA/600 is one of the heavier payload robots of the series with the ability to lift up to 600 kg. It also has a reach of 2,832 mm.
- • FANUC M-900iB/280L - The FANUC M-900iB/280L is the successor of the M-900iA/260L. This updated version features a higher payload of 280 kg and a slightly longer reach of 3,103 mm.
- • FANUC M-900iB/360 - FANUC improved upon the success of the M-900iA/350 with the FANUC M-900iB/360. This manufacturing robot arm features a higher payload of 360 kg and a longer reach of 2,655 mm than its predecessor.
- • FANUC M-900iB/400L - The FANUC M-900iB/400L is the successor to the M-900iA/400L. It features the same payload as the M-900iA/400L, but has a longer reach of 3,704 mm.
- • FANUC M-900iB/700 - The FANUC M-900iB/700 has the heaviest payload of all the M-900i robots and is the successor to the M-900iA/600. It features the same reach as its predecessor at 2,832 mm, but got a major upgrade for payload capacity at 700 kg.